View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 03:48 PM   #7
blueeyes_jd
YT 1000 Club Member

I only know Half of what you are talking about... lol I only have one puppy!!... I was starting to get overwhelmed (sp?) so I turned to the Crate training... because I wasnt getting anything done... Gracie didnt like it at all.. I read in a book called "the loved dog" that book said to keep the puppies in the kennel for 2 hours and then take them out and let them drink as much as they want and then take them out side to go potty... I had heared from other people as soon as you take them out of the kennel to take them potty.... but then comes in the cold part... Gracie has loved the snow... so I never had a problem with that... sorry wish I could help more... good luck just so you know... a positive Gracie now lets me know when she needs to go potty!! Ive only had her since feb 19 so Im really happy!!! another thing I did... was if she had an accident I would take all of her toys away... that seemed to give her more of the idea that if she peed out side she got to play with mommy and if she peed inside she wouldnt get to play not only with mommy but also with her toys... good luck and hang in there!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!