View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 07:52 AM   #5
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFan121s View Post
Please keep in mind that the information and ratings on that site are only based on the opinions of the site editors--only take that for what it's worth.

I would suggest also visiting the follwing site for links for more helpful info on your quest to find the non-existant perfect diet:
http://www.consumersearch.com/www/fa...d/reviews.html

It will link you to some sites that have compared various dog (and cat) foods, examined the companies that produce them and give you a brief overview of what you should know when searching for a commerical food. The links also examine raw and homecooked diets as well.

Again though, remember that the info on the sites is all based on opinions and many of them are very one sided. They do however, mention publications that you could track down for even more info.

I think that most dog food companies will send you samples of their foods now to try if you visit their website. Determine what your dog needs nutritionally, research and pick the food you find that is best and supplement anything you find the food may be lacking.
That site you gave above gives similar reviews as dog food analysis. They even refer to them! "...get a top rating at DogFoodAnalysis.com "
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!