View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 06:26 PM   #1
drawlins27
Mommy's Lil' Miracle
Donating Member

Cry Lily has gotten worse, please pray for her

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been able to come on much lately, Lily has taken a turn for the worse and taking care of her has taken up all of my spare time.

Many of you already know Little Lily's story but but for those that don't I'll make a long story short. Lily is a rescue and she is the result of what happens when someone tries to breed for very small "teacup" yorkies. As a result of this, she has many health problems, the most significant of which are hydrocephalus, MVD, heart murmur and partial blindness.

She had been doing very well and I was starting to think that maybe she would make it after all. But about two weeks ago, she started to go downhill fast. She has gone down to a little over 1 lb and her little body is just so tired. Worse of all, her beautiful eyes have lost their spark and I don't know if she has any fight left in her.

The neurology team at UT is at a loss about what else to try. I have an appt for her tomorrow with a well known holistic vet. He is pretty much her last hope so please pray for her tomorrow and that he is able to help me get my spunky little girl back.

Here is a pic of her right before she got started to get worse. I won't give up until she tells me she's ready to go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Barkaroo_Lily1.jpg (63.8 KB, 278 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!