View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 02:01 AM   #1
LuvMyPrinceKobi
& Reicher Baby, too!
Donating Member

Cry So upset...don't know what to do

I don't even know how to start this thread. This week has been so hard for me I just want to go to bed and cry. First of all, all throughout the week Kiwi has had diarrhea and vomiting, and then on Tuesday she had a seizure. I took her immediately to the vet, and they acted like it was no big deal and it happens all the time, which it doesn't to me. It was the scariest thing I've ever seen.

Well, then they ran a full blood panel, and it found nothing. Since Tuesday, she has had diarrhea and vomiting (a bit), and I just can't keep up with the mess it's creating. I feel bad for her, but I just can't deal with it anymore. I'm at my wit's end. I'm also not made of money, and I can't keep going back to the vet when they don't find anything out anyway, and it costs me $200 each time I'm so upset, and I really just want to go to bed and not get up for about two days.

Last night I got maybe 3-4 hours of crappy sleep. I usually get between 8-10. It was horrible. She cried the whole night because I had to have her in the bathroom because she has accidents every 1/2 hour or so. I feel like such a bad mom and just am lost as to what I'm supposed to do, but I cannot afford to spend $1,000 on a dog that I've only had for two weeks. I know that probably sounds really mean, but Kobi is my baby and I've had him since he was a puppy, and I would pay an infinite amount of money for him, but I just feel like I got handed this dog that has so many issues, and now I have to take care of them.

I also called her rescue and left THREE messages yesterday indicating I NEEDED to talk to them immediately and got no response. So...she's going back to the vet as soon as they open today, and I'm just leaving her there to get a urinalysis and hopefully a fecal and whatever else needs to happen to make her better, but I just can't imagine how much that bill will be

I'm sure it sounds horrible to talk about money when my dog feels this way, but anyway. Sorry this was so long, and thanks for listening to me vent. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by LuvMyPrinceKobi; 10-25-2007 at 02:04 AM.
LuvMyPrinceKobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!