View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 08:19 PM   #11
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
Oh Connie, the girls look SO GORGEOUS in all of their adorable little dresses! Their little faces are just the sweetest ever! They are such angel babies! Thank you so much for sharing these precious pictures of them!

And Tate has the exact same dress from Jodie that little Maddie is wearing! And come to think of it, I don't even think I ever posted pictures of her in it, and it is SO ADORABLE!

Here are some pictures of her wearing it...now she and little miss Maddie can be twins!

In the first picture, she is carrying her little purse. Oh my goodness....wearing her dress and carrying her purse, she is going to town! Is she miss prissy little diva, or what

LOL
Tatum is the most adorable little girl! She looks darling in her dress! Too bad we can't get a picture of all of them together dressed alike! Yeah...that would be the day! LOL I tried to get pics of them outside in certain places that would make a good background and Libby would hightail it out of there doing her little bunny hop.

Thanks for posting pics of Tatum...she's so precious and cute!!! Jodie sure came up with some pretty little dresses!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!