View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 07:42 PM   #1
Passionfruition
Proud of my Sully!
Donating Member

Sad Sully is sick....advice?

Hi everyone!

Sully has been coughing, sneezing, and gagging/"throwing up" for 2 days now and I'm getting really worried!

He hasn't been around other dogs or done anything out of the ordinary for him to be sick like this....but he's wheezing a little, and his coughs are noisy hacking coughs....and then he gags and throws up - though it's only clear liquid. He doesn't seem to have any drainage or mucus, so I'm really confused what's the matter with him. He hasn't been eating well for the past week or so.

He just looks so pitiful and isn't his normal Wonderdog-self....ya know? We went to TN last week (where he chased the chickens, etc.) ....but he didn't get sick until 3 or 4 days after we got back from our trip....so it's not something he could have caught while on "the farm", is it?

Finances are tight so I don't want to make an unnecessary trip to the vet....but of course we'll do anything to keep our Sully healthy and at this point, my husband and I are thinking I need to take him to the vet tomorrow.

What are your experiences with this coughing/gagging problem? My poor little guy! Keep him in your prayers. I'll keep you updated on how he's doing.

Last edited by Passionfruition; 06-24-2007 at 07:44 PM.
Passionfruition is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!