View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 12:56 PM   #15
Papi
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Cry I'm sorry Jaffar's has left us.

Hi Abbeychem,

I'm in a sort of daze, shock if you will, as you just recently reached out to me with encouargement, I know you mentioned just lost one, Jaffar but I wasn't aware it was now until I just read your post, what a beautiful person you are to reach out to other's, me, and Kassie when your heart is aching for Jaffar, you are truly a very special lady with a larger than life, un-selfish heart, what words can I conjur up to even begin to express the same love as your's or my sorrow for you, your beloved Jaffar, I can only convey my sincere sorrow for your loss, that my heart cries for you, with you, and Jaffar, my Kassie Kisse's

Quote:
I'm so sorry for your lost...
I understand your pain, I just lost one of mine too... It's a pain that only between all of us who have met one of this beautiful creatures of God can understand.
I'm praying for you and Kassie.I'm sending you all my love, hoping somehow it will help you, at least a bit, to overcome this terrible moment.

From my family and me, all the love and support... If you need us, we are here...
I am very, very sorry.

Papi
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!