View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 12:49 PM   #15
Midge5353
BANNED!

I know how you feel. There are several people in my family who like dogs, but are completely prejudice against little dogs, especially our Yorkies. THey call them "ankle biters" Well, to set them straight, we posted a list of "rules" on our door for non-pet lovers that someone posted on here awhile ago.

1. They live here, you don’t!

2. If you don’t want their hair on your clothes, stay off of the furniture. (That’s why they call it “fur”niture.)

3. We like our dogs better than we like most people.

4. To you, they are animals. To us, they are adopted children who are short, hairy, and walk on all fours. Although they don’t speak clearly, they communicate extremely well.

5. Dogs are better than kids. They eat less, don’t ask for money or rides all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don’t hang out with drug-using friends, don’t smoke or drink, don’t worry about having to buy the latest fashions, don’t wear your clothes, and don’t need a gazillion dollars for college. Also, if they get pregnant, you can sell the children!

LOL! I think it's great and no one says anthing bad about our Yorkies anymore. Hope I helped!
Midge5353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!