Thread: neighbor advice
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 06:19 PM   #6
natalienicole
YT Addict

yea i understand that and im one of the last to want to hurt someone, but i think thats my down fall, because i let her get away with a lot. like she brought her ferrett over here once and it broke into my birds cage and when i say broke i mean broke the cage was wired shut and it attacked my parrott and had it down at the bottom of its cage and was trying to kill it i had to get hubby to get her ferrett off of my poor zepher it hurt him bad to he was missing feathers for a long time after that.
but anyways weve tried telling her to give her boundaries such as do not bring your petsdoes anywa to my house ferretts included and she still anyways she brings them over and turns them lose in my house they knock over glassses and poop on my floors. its just so many things and not only that shes almost got me in trouble before to like once she came over and i was going to the store which is in the next town over and she wanted to get in and go with me and i told her she had to ask her grandma first and she argued with me foreever before i finally made her and her grandma couldnt beleive she was just gonna leave town with me without telling her and i told her grandma that i thought she should ask first cuz i know i wouldnt want my kid leaving town without telling me.
ive tried being nice i took her out to practice volley ball once at the ball park in town they have a volley ball net and she wasnt even interested after we got there she just wanted us to cruise and blair music in my car and kept begging to drive which i would never allow her to do. s
he was driving her grandmas van arround one night really late me and my daughter had just got home and there was a rotwiller running lose arround town so i turned charlie lose my pitbull lab mix hoping the rotwiller woouldnt come in our yard cuz he was chasing my car. and she popped over that hill in her grandmas minivan cruisng arround blariing he radio and spinning her tires and throwing gravel and my daughter went screaming bloody murder all the way to the house cuz it scared her so bad and that girl about hit that poor rotwiller that was on the side of the road i was like oh my god i took daughter inside and went back out to my car to carry more stuff in and she parked in the her drive way looked at me waved got back in and continued to do it again. i went inside adn daughter was still screaming cuz you could her the van and its music all the way in the house. it was awful. needless to say this child is imature and im afraid the help she needs is beyond my control. i dont know how to get threw to this girl and do it nicely. she has friends, she goes places with them and their are kids over there to play regularly so i cant imagine im the only one who will talk to her.
natalienicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!