Thread: BARF-ers
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 01:06 PM   #10
myteddybear
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLC View Post
I have been feeding Nature's Variety for about 3 weeks now (they also eat Canidae dry - about 10 pieces a day - as well as steamed green beans and 1/2 of a sardine). Roxy and TJ love it! It is very easy....BUT....there's something that doesn't make me feel right. There are so many conflicting reports - some are good - some are bad

I just can't find the right information to make me feel like this is the best route And it is very frustrating!

I am going to buy this food tomorrow and see if they like it as much as NV. I think I like this comapny b/c they are made in a Human Grade Facility - NOT A PET FOOD PLANT

The Honest Kitchen
www.thehonestkitchen.com

I am going to buy the Double Pack
Original Small Double Pack $55.00
(4 lbs each, Verve (chicken) & Force (beef))

I figured it out that this will feed 2 Yorkies 2 times a day for aprox. 64 days. The cost to ship if I buy online is $10.00 - So, it will cost me $1.00 a day to feed 2 dogs 2 x - or $0.25 each meal - Which IMO is really not bad at all - It's Human Grade Food, manufactured in a Human Grade Facility under the FDA
Thanks for that! It looks great! I in a serious disbelief that I can trust ANY dog food company at this point but this one does definately look like one I will into further.

Kim
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!