YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community

Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.

Go Back   YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community > YorkieTalk > YT Gift Exchange
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2015, 05:00 PM   #1
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019 Secret Buddy Gift Exchange Questionaire

After you filled out your Gift Exchange XXXIV in the link below :

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yt-...nge-xxxiv.html

Here is a way for you to share more about your pup who has been entered into the next Gift Exchange (GE) and to find out more about your Secret Buddy (SB). Below are questions that may not have been answered in the sign up or that need more details.

(copy & paste)

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's Favorite movie or TV show?

What is your Yorkie or Biewer favorite anything ?

Where is your Yorkies favorite place to hang out ?

If inside, what color are the walls and type of décor in that room ?

If you could get a package centered around one theme, what would it be ?

What is something that you have been wanting to try out on your Yorkie or Biewer but have yet to buy?

Does your Yorkie or Biewer have a top knot? If yes what kind of bow? And what size?

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes styles ? (Pullovers or Velcro):

Does your Yorkie or Biewer wear shoes?

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes types ? (i.e., PJs, t-shirts, sweaters, vests, dresses, etc.)

Does your Yorkie's or Biewer's wear collars/necklaces ? (include size)

Does your Yorkie or Biewer go on regular walks ?

Does your Yorkie or Biewer travel with you ?

Where does your Yorkie or Biewer sleep ? (during the day, at night)

What is your or your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite sports team ?

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite Holiday?

Any Favorite brands fit well ?

Does you pup have fur brothers if so there names and breed?

What is one or two things that your Yorkie or Biewer does not need any more of?

What is one thing that you forget to add to the sign up thread ? (allergies, favorite food, anything. . . )

Name one Want and one Need ?

Want -

Need -

Where are your favorite places to shop for your pup?

Favorite YorkieTalk shop:

Favorite online store (non YT):

Favorite store (physical store; like Petco, PetSmart, Target, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, etc.):

Most members like to purchase gifts for the pup’s parents as well, so here are a couple of questions to help if you plan to buy anything for the mommy/daddy:

Are you ok with the secret buddy sending a little something for you too?

What is your favorite color?

Do you like dog themed items? Just generally dog themed or specifically Yorkie themed?

Anything you don’t like/don’t want to receive?

Helpful threads:

Links to favorite websites to order from

Yorkie Products For Sale - YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community

P.S. If anyone comes up with extra questions they want answered, please post them!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!

Old 03-16-2015, 05:49 PM   #2
Donating YT 500 Club Member

We don't have a tv but when lilah sneaks on the internet she's all over that just fab site- buyin heels and matching purses and watching runway shows...such a fashionista!

The squeaky ball prevails above all, would love to find some pink ones

Our bed, she is my snuggly girl

Sunny yellow/norwegian folk decor but lilah has her own corner of the world and it's pretty pinked out

Princess themed or maybe Hollywood star or fabulous diva....you know, all those things that reflect Lilah Charm

What is something that you have been wanting to try out on your Yorkie or Biewer but have yet to buy?
A wrapping jacket

Does your Yorkie or Biewer have a top knot? If yes what kind of bow? And what size?
Yes she does, we do love the classic Yorkshire terrier show bows (5/8)

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes styles ? (Pullovers or Velcro):
We do both

Yes!

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes types ? (i.e., PJs, t-shirts, sweaters, vests, dresses, etc.)
We are really into finding the right pajamas/pant suits for us- lilah seems to have a longer body but shorter legs and smaller girth than a typical clothing size seems to match. We would love to have a nightgown and always love a pretty dress though!

Yes, seven inches, love decorative necklaces

Yes, we do

Yes, she does

On my bed or in her pink princess palace dog house in the same room

We don't really have a sports team but we love ballet!

Christmas

None in particular that we have found yet

Nope, she's my only lonely

We are pretty full up on bags of various treats that Lilah won't eat, from freeZe dried raw to crunchy cookie biscuits we seem to have drawers full spoiling and gathering dust I probably just need to toss but I think that's the only thing she is really overloaded on

What is one thing that you forget to add to the sign up thread ? (allergies, favorite food, anything. . . )
Lilah only does well on royal canin dog food and only one particular kind. She is persnickety with treats and prone to digestive upset.

Want - faux designer dog toys (chewy vouitton, chewnel)

Need - a new pin brush

Really been eyeing this shop lately

W. Field's Dog Boutique: Designer Dog Clothes and Accessories

In love with this shop!!!

Diva Dog Bowtique | Satin & Crystal Bows | Maltese Satin Dog Show Bows | Yorkie Dog Show Bows | Shih-tzu Dog Show Bows | Maltese Dog Show Bows-Pairs 3/8", Yorkie/Puppy Bows 5/8", Yorkie/Shih-tzu Bows 7/8" | Satin Crate Pads | Satin Dog Show Bows

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DivaDogBow...eader-shopname

Favorite store (physical store; like Petco, PetSmart, Target, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, etc.):
We mostly frequent petsmart and petco around here, because pet stores are so prevelant in the portland area our targets etc don't seem to carry a whole lot of dog stuff beyond the bare basics.

Most members like to purchase gifts for the pup’s parents as well, so here are a couple of questions to help if you plan to buy anything for the mommy/daddy:

Yes

Blue

Do you like dog themed items? Just generally dog themed or specifically Yorkie themed?
I do, pretty much Yorkie specific though

Can't think of anything in particular that I am so opposed to...no lumps of coal please

Helpful threads:

We love yt member Jenny's site:
toplinepet.com

https://vellus.com

Yorkie Products For Sale -
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...shes-more.html

YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community
Old 03-18-2015, 06:34 AM   #3
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's Favorite movie or TV show? DONT HAVE ONE

What is your Yorkie or Biewer favorite anything ? ME OF COURSE BUT OTHER THAN THAT I WOULD SAY CLOTHES.

Where is your Yorkies favorite place to hang out ? WITH ME IN THE TV ROOM

If inside, what color are the walls and type of décor in that room ? BURGANDY, OLIVE GREEN, DEEP DARK BURNT ORANGE, DARK GOLDS

If you could get a package centered around one theme, what would it be ? DEMASK

What is something that you have been wanting to try out on your Yorkie or Biewer but have yet to buy? COCONUT OIL OR SLASH AND SHINE (?)

Does your Yorkie or Biewer have a top knot? If yes what kind of bow? And what size? YES, ALIGATOR CLIPS (ANY) AT LEAST 1.5"

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes styles ? (Pullovers or Velcro): VELCRO BUT WILL WEAR EITHER

Does your Yorkie or Biewer wear shoes? NO

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes types ? (i.e., PJs, t-shirts, sweaters, vests, dresses, etc.) DRESSES/VEST WITH LOTS OF RUFFLES

Does your Yorkie's or Biewer's wear collars/necklaces ? (include size) YES/ 10" NECK

Does your Yorkie or Biewer go on regular walks ? NO

Does your Yorkie or Biewer travel with you ? YES

Where does your Yorkie or Biewer sleep ? (during the day, at night) DAY: ANYWHERE / AT NIGHT: IN A DOG BED IN VARIOUS ROOMS

What is your or your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite sports team ? MIAMI DOLPHINES OR OHIO STATE BUCKEYES !!

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite Holiday? ALL OF THEM

SMALLS THAT FIT: PRISSY PAWS FASHION, ALL STAR DOGS, WAG A TUDE.
SMALLS THAT ARE TOO SMALL: GLAMOUR BONE, PET SPIRIT, FURRY FRIENDS & CO.

Does you pup have fur brothers if so there names and breed? YES/YORKIES. QUINCY & MIAH

What is one or two things that your Yorkie or Biewer does not need any more of? WALKING HARNESSES, LEASHES OR TOYS

What is one thing that you forget to add to the sign up thread ? (allergies, favorite food, anything. . . ) HMMM . . NOT SURE.

Want - CUTE RUFFLED PANT SUIT

Need - A CASE FOR MY DOG CLIPPERS

Where are your favorite places to shop for your pup? ETSY.COM

Favorite YorkieTalk shop: YORKIE TO HAPPINESS, SHERRYS PET STUFF,

Favorite online store (non YT): PET EDGE

Favorite store (physical store; like Petco, PetSmart, Target, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, etc.): TJ MAXX

Are you ok with the secret buddy sending a little something for you too? SURE BUT THE MAIN FOCUS IS MY PUP

What is your favorite color? ROSE

Do you like dog themed items? NOT REALLY
Just generally dog themed or specifically Yorkie themed? NOT REALLY

Anything you don’t like/don’t want to receive? SMELLY LOTIONS OR PERFUMES

Helpful threads:

Links to favorite websites to order from/ YT MEMBERS SITES:

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...ore-sites.html

Links to favorite websites to order from/

https://www.petedge.com/zpetedgemain...ale=en_US&wd=x

https://www.etsy.com/search/handmade...y=2&orig_facet=

Yorkie Products For Sale - YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community

P.S. If anyone comes up with extra questions they want answered, please post them!
Old 03-19-2015, 04:14 AM   #4

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's Favorite movie or TV show? I don't think she has one.

What is your Yorkie or Biewer favorite anything ? Unstuffed Squeaky toys

Where is your Yorkies favorite place to hang out ? At the foot of the bed when I'm in bed.

If inside, what color are the walls and type of décor in that room ? Grey, Black, White, Coral

If you could get a package centered around one theme, what would it be ? Cartoons.

What is something that you have been wanting to try out on your Yorkie or Biewer but have yet to buy? I like to try different cologne/sprays

Does your Yorkie or Biewer have a top knot? If yes what kind of bow? And what size? Yes she does, we use baby barrettes or banded bows.

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes styles ? (Pullovers or Velcro): no clothes. We like cute collars

Does your Yorkie or Biewer wear shoes? no

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes types ? (i.e., PJs, t-shirts, sweaters, vests, dresses, etc.) no clothes

Does your Yorkie's or Biewer's wear collars/necklaces ? (include size) 8-12 inch collars

Does your Yorkie or Biewer go on regular walks ? 2-3 times a day.

Does your Yorkie or Biewer travel with you ? Sure does

Where does your Yorkie or Biewer sleep ? (during the day, at night) In her crate

What is your or your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite sports team ? University of Michigan Wolverines, Detroit Tigers, Atlanta Braves, Detroit Lions

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite Holiday? Christmas

Any Favorite brands fit well ? Not that we know of.

Does you pup have fur brothers if so there names and breed? No fur sibllings

What is one or two things that your Yorkie or Biewer does not need any more of? Squeaky toys

What is one thing that you forget to add to the sign up thread ? (allergies, favorite food, anything. . . ) None

Name one Want and one Need ? Small tennis balls (Hartz Bacon Ball)

Want - Laser light pointer

Need -

Favorite YorkieTalk shop: Super Pet Spot | Online Pet Store, wffieldsforpets.com

Favorite store (physical store; like Petco, PetSmart, Target, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, etc.): PetsMart

Are you ok with the secret buddy sending a little something for you too? sure why not

What is your favorite color? aqua

Do you like dog themed items? Just generally dog themed or specifically Yorkie themed? picture frames but not anything else really

Helpful threads:

Old 03-20-2015, 02:42 PM   #5

Animal Smiley 019 Galen's Questionaire

[QUOTE=Verbena;4421903]What is your Biewer Favorite movie or TV show? Doesn't really watch TV. Too busy doing zoomies or keep way from Her ( that is me ). But he does like zombies. . . .

What is your Biewer favorite anything ? Me . . . really, Willow the kitty

Where is your Biewer favorite place to hang out ? Living room or his cave

If inside, what color are the walls and type of décor in that room ? Tuscan yellow walls(warm), 1784 colonial fireplace, wood, eclectic, classic, vintage, and bits of Moroccan.

If you could get a package centered around one theme, what would it be ? I am not sure. . . Creativity from my SB

What is something that you have been wanting to try out on your Biewer but have yet to buy? Hair dye . . . I want a purple Biewer. . . Just kidding ... I am not sure . .. I would have to get back to you. Maybe Wampum Instant Slip & sheen Spray

Does your Biewer have a top knot? oh yes he does. We love just love show bows.
If yes what kind of bow? Show double bow type with flag backing or show double bow type with elastics
And what size? 5/8" or 7/8" the can not be greater then 2.75" in width with flags.

What is your Biewer favorite clothes styles ? (Pullovers or Velcro): Velcro is better but pullovers are ok

Does you Biewer wear shoes? we are trying

What is your Biewer favorite clothes types ? (i.e., PJs, t-shirts, sweaters, vests, dresses, etc.) dresses . just kidding. He doesn't wear a lot of clothes so I am not sure. But if I had to say I would say a vest. We do like to have D rings on them. And when it is cold a sweater or PJ's. Silk or satin lined. It is easier on his coat and doesn't cause matting. . . . But I do have a thing for hats

Does your Biewer wear collars/necklaces ? (include size) yes . . 7.5 inch neck

Does your Biewer go on regular walks ? Yes

Does your Biewer travel with you ? Yes, we love to travel. We have travel bowls and a food bag to travel with but not much more.

Where does your Biewer sleep ? (during the day, at night) bed or crate during the day and his cave, a crate, at night

What is your Biewer favorite sports team ? Oakland Raiders. He wears his jersey for every game !

What is your Biewer's favorite Holiday? Halloween

Any Favorite brands fit well ? .

Galen's Pussycats

Rosencrantz Russian Blue brother

Saber Tooth Tiger ( Sabie ) part Ocicat

Willow ( his Girlfriend ) part Siamese / Ragdoll

What is one or two things that you Biewer does not need any more of ? He really doesn't need anything. We have Wampum and Artero grooming line. So grooming products are good.

What is one thing that you forget to add to the sign up thread ? (allergies, favorite food, anything. . . ) [COLOR="Purple"] I love creativity and have fun. Love handmade items. Rag quilts. Sugar skulls. Oh I really do not feed him chicken.

Want - Maybe another Buddy belt set , Rag quilt

Need - maybe a closet . . . Nothing. He is one spoiled Biewer.

Don't sweat the small stuff. Just have fun. . . .hugs and puppy Kisses

Favorite YorkieTalk shop: W. Field's Dog Boutique: Designer Dog Clothes and Accessories W. Field's Dog Boutique Maximo ( Kristin )

this is our favorite bow maker ! Laura makes the most loveliest show bows https://www.facebook.com/laura.heinle.7?ref=ts&fref=ts

Have not tried them yet but they have some great pet bows

http://www.doggiebowties.com/DoggieB...neDogBows.htm] PetLine Dog Bows by Doggie Bow Ties

Homegoods, PetSmart, TJ Maxx

yes but not necessary. Mostly focus on Galen

What is your favorite color? black, deep purple, red

Do you like dog themed items? Just generally dog themed or specifically Biewer themed?
some Biewer stuff

Please not too strong of a smell and no sock monkeys. I think they are really creepy lol .

Helpful threads:

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yt-...tes-order.html

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...s-sale/]Yorkie Products For Sale - YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community
Old 03-23-2015, 10:00 AM   #6
Donating YT Addict

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's Favorite movie or TV show? Sex in the City

What is your Yorkie or Biewer favorite anything ? Has to be rubber squeaky toys followed by treats like Bill Jack Liver treats, the kind in the little milk carton type box, not the bag, those pieces are two tiny. She likes just about any kind of soft chewy meat or fish flavored treat and only those made in the US

Where is your Yorkies favorite place to hang out ? with me, follows me from room to room and she has a bed in just about every room in the house

If inside, what color are the walls and type of décor in that room ? My house is multiple shades of beige and taupe with accent colors of soft muted pinks, mauves and soft greens, In stripes and florals, it's very traditional, cherry wood furniture and high gloss white types of trim, if you look at this album of a rag quilt I just made it will give you an idea of what the colors in my house looks like.
https://www.facebook.com/donna.w.bla...=1&pnref=story

If you could get a package centered around one theme, what would it be ? Paris, Diva, or Princess

What is something that you have been wanting to try out on your Yorkie or Biewer but have yet to buy? a good brush, a good yorkie shampoo and cream rinse, some type of spray or serum for shine. Little satin ring pillow that your pup would rest her head on when putting a hair bow on.

Does your Yorkie or Biewer have a top knot? If yes what kind of bow? And what size? Yes a double 5/8 with v backing, with rubber bands like this style
5/8 7/8 PINK SATIN DOT TOPKNOT + - Val's Diva Do's
Lola needs some solid color bows, like light blue, light aqua, lavender, pale pink, pale yellow. Seems like even though she has a lot of bows we often don't have the right color combinations so I need to start stocking up on solid colors, unless she is dressed she does not wear a nice bow. Val makes nice bows, but checking out new vendors is always fun
Dog Bows|Yorkie|Dog Hair Bows|Shih-tzu|Topknots|Maltese Pairs

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes styles ?): We prefer wrap around style outfits, with wide secure pieces of velcro that have attached welded or cast D rings, (no d rings from Joann's they are not welded closed). Stretchy pullover dresses are OK as well. If they do not have D rings I would just sew a button hole in it so a harness could be worn underneath.

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes types ? mostly pretty colored harness dresses with full skirts or no skirts with pieces of trim like lace. (LOL we do not like droppy skirts) Lola has more than enough coats and sweaters. Feel free to look at my facebook page I have albums full of Lola so you will be able to see what we like.

Does your Yorkie's or Biewer's wear collars/necklaces ? (include size) we are set for collars but necklaces are nice, she has an 8" neck.

Does your Yorkie or Biewer go on regular walks ? yes

Does your Yorkie or Biewer travel with you ? yes

Where does your Yorkie or Biewer sleep ? (during the day, at night) on our bed or in one of her beds that we have scattered around our house.

What is your or your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite sports team ? LOL she does not watch sports, prefers HGTV or Project Runway

Does you pup have fur brothers if so there names and breed? she is an only child

What is one or two things that your Yorkie or Biewer does not need any more of? she does not need collars, blankets, or beds but LOL I am still a sucker for a beautiful bed,

Want - A girly colored step in harness in the style of the photo. https://www.etsy.com/listing/1291029...home_active_20

Need - we need nothing but LOL that does not stop us from wanting everything

Favorite store (physical store; like Petco, PetSmart, Target, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, etc.):shop them all, really love the Home Goods and TJ Max stuff,

Are you ok with the secret buddy sending a little something for you too? OK but not necessary

What is your favorite color? see answer to question about wall and decor

Do you like dog themed items? Even thought Lola is a mix we think of her as a yorkie and so we love Yorkie themed items, especially if they are more the puppy cut looking yorkie.

Anything you don’t like/don’t want to receive? Please no candy or food for me, I am on a diet
Old 03-23-2015, 10:22 AM   #7
Donating YT Addict

was going to add the link to my facebook page, feel free to look at it, most of the page is about Lola and all that is public.

If you have facebook page you might want to post a link to it and at least for the duration of the GE have your pup photos public.
Old 03-23-2015, 12:03 PM   #8
Donating YT Addict

Looky what I found, it's one of those ring pillows, had no idea where to get them but I was looking at one of the links Lilah Charm put up and bam it was on that site. thanks for posting it https://www.etsy.com/listing/1718090...op_home_feat_2

I have a question about Lilah, is her name Lilah Charm or just Lilah, say Lola was to get her as a buddy and I got something with her name on it, would you want Lilah or Lilah Charm on it.

Also Rachael, help us out and give us a few more ideas on how to spoil Emma
Old 03-23-2015, 07:40 PM   #9
and molliluv too!
Donating Member

Molli likes cartoons like- Star vs forces of evil, and sponge bob

She loves to play with empty water bottles and caps

On the couch with us or under the bed

Purple and pink

Hello Kitty

So many things, lol.

I can only put on bows for a quick picture, she will take them off

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes styles ?
Velcro?

Haven't yet

Dresses with fun skirts

Wears collar-10"
I'd love to see her in a necklace but I would worry if it was too delicate (she's a bit of a tomboy)

Twice a day

We haven't gone anywhere too far but I have a car seat for trips to grandmas or the park. We also recently started going on therapy visits, we go to hospitals and nursing homes and libraries.

She likes to sleep under the bed, she also puts herself in her crate, it's cute

Dallas Stars and Cowboys (we got her in Texas so I guess theirs no pursuading her otherwise)

Christmas

I dunno if this counts as a brand but we love stuff from Yorkie 2 happiness

Chibi, a yorkie schnauzer mix is her older brother

Bows
What is one thing that you forget to add to the sign up thread ? (allergies, favorite food, anything. . . ) we like unique and handmade stuff. Support small buisness when we can.
I forgot to add how much we love Hello Kitty! Hello Kitty anything is Molli's fav!

Want - Hello Kitty stuff

Need - small travel stuff for therapy visits, maybe a bag to put them in

Favorite YorkieTalk shop: Yorkie 2 Happiness

Favorite online store (non YT): dog.com

Favorite store (physical store; like Petco, PetSmart, Target, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, etc.): TJmaxx

If they want

What is your favorite color? Purple

Yorkie themed or rescue themed

Scented stuff

Last edited by ChibiLuv; 03-23-2015 at 07:41 PM.
ChibiLuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 09:30 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlain View Post
Looky what I found, it's one of those ring pillows, had no idea where to get them but I was looking at one of the links Lilah Charm put up and bam it was on that site. thanks for posting it https://www.etsy.com/listing/1718090...op_home_feat_2

I have a question about Lilah, is her name Lilah Charm or just Lilah, say Lola was to get her as a buddy and I got something with her name on it, would you want Lilah or Lilah Charm on it.

Also Rachael, help us out and give us a few more ideas on how to spoil Emma
Your welcome- I love her stuff! We have a few dresses made by her and it is nice that they are satin so limit some of that tangle. If you can get her main site to load she has a more exstensive collection there but I was having trouble with it myself the other day. Not to make it difficult but Lilah or Lilah Charm are bot acceptable and neither is preferred over the other. Her official legal name by her breeder reflects her parents names which in call were skylar and rainbow so she is Skylars charming rainbow, dubbed charm as a puppy by her and Lilah Charm by me
Old 03-24-2015, 07:52 AM   #11

Default Fun=Fun, Stress = No fun, so Have FUN!

None, we don’t watch a lot of tv

Mylee’s favorite thing is to be with me. Where ever I am. My shadow. Otherwise, she really loves treats/food and thinks it’s always dinner time.

When I am home she follows me. But during the day when I am at work she hangs out in the living room on the back of the sofa. She also likes Moka’s cloud 9 bed when Moka is not using it.

Neutral, earth tones, with a touch of rustic/industrial style decor

That’s for our buddy to decide. I do love to do photo shoots (that I then scrapbook with as seen in our albums) so it would be fun for our buddy to create a “photo shoot theme.” But the theme would be up to them! How fun would that be!?
What is something that you have been wanting to try out on your Yorkie or Biewer but have yet to buy? Gosh, nothing really.

Sometimes when dressing up for special occasions or photo shoots we’ll use a bow/top knot. We are not particular on style. Bands work great, clips are ok too.

Comfort mostly so very little Velcro if possible. T-shirt style dress are our fav!
Does your Yorkie or Biewer wear shoes? Occasionally

T-shirt dresses, t-shirts, pjs, anything casual and comfortable.

Not on a regular basis

Yes, we love walks!

Yes, we love to “go!”

Daytime: On the sofa or Moka’s cloud 9 bed.
Nighttime: Snuggled next to me.

We are Kansas Jayhaws Fans all the way!

Christmas

Custom made by Cathy (107Barney) fit best

Moka and a cousin named Parker (Mini Australian Shepherd) staying with us for a little while.

No bully sticks right now

Want – We don’t have any specific ‘wants’ We just want our buddy to have fun!

Need – If you want some ideas, we wouldn’t mind maybe some new food dishes, or a new assortment of bows as many of ours have been used and mommy doesn’t know how to replace the bands. Maybe some new squeaky toys too.

Love custom made by YT vendors!

None in particular
Sure!

I’m ok with that, but I’m all about the dogs. Please don’t feel obligated to do anything for me.

No preference.

I am not a candle person as I am careless and would likely burn my house down with them. So no candles please.

Helpful threads:

We just want our buddy to have fun! That’s all. Use your imagination and surprise us! If there are products you LOVE, we’d likely love them too. We are not picky or difficult, just fun! Oh yes, and we LOVE homemade gifts as we love the love that goes into that as well. So don’t fret over us, please.

Last edited by Cha Cha; 03-24-2015 at 07:53 AM.
Cha Cha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 08:07 AM   #12
Donating YT Addict

Shelly how does one buy from Cathy, does she have a facebook page, a Website or Etsy. or LOL all of the above.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:16 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlain View Post
Shelly how does one buy from Cathy, does she have a facebook page, a Website or Etsy. or LOL all of the above.
Good question! I think most in the GE just contact her through PM. I have recently seen her advertise some specials on FB too.

Here is her website (which reminds me, we do use her pee pads and love them. Can never have too many)
Washable Dog Pee Pads | Cotton Cloth Fabric Selections
Old 03-27-2015, 10:07 AM   #14

I just needed to add a nice to have would be baby receiving blankets or washable pee pads . I put these in Emma's crate ( 24"L x 18"W x 21"H)for comfort. A crate cover is something we've been wanting as well. Sorry for the late add.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael1983 View Post
What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's Favorite movie or TV show? I don't think she has one.

What is your Yorkie or Biewer favorite anything ? Unstuffed Squeaky toys

Where is your Yorkies favorite place to hang out ? At the foot of the bed when I'm in bed.

If inside, what color are the walls and type of décor in that room ? Grey, Black, White, Coral

If you could get a package centered around one theme, what would it be ? Cartoons.

What is something that you have been wanting to try out on your Yorkie or Biewer but have yet to buy? I like to try different cologne/sprays

Does your Yorkie or Biewer have a top knot? If yes what kind of bow? And what size? Yes she does, we use baby barrettes or banded bows.

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes styles ? (Pullovers or Velcro): no clothes. We like cute collars

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes types ? (i.e., PJs, t-shirts, sweaters, vests, dresses, etc.) no clothes

Does your Yorkie's or Biewer's wear collars/necklaces ? (include size) 8-12 inch collars

Does your Yorkie or Biewer go on regular walks ? 2-3 times a day.

Does your Yorkie or Biewer travel with you ? Sure does

Where does your Yorkie or Biewer sleep ? (during the day, at night) In her crate

What is your or your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite sports team ? University of Michigan Wolverines, Detroit Tigers, Atlanta Braves, Detroit Lions

Any Favorite brands fit well ? Not that we know of.

Does you pup have fur brothers if so there names and breed? No fur sibllings

What is one or two things that your Yorkie or Biewer does not need any more of? Squeaky toys

What is one thing that you forget to add to the sign up thread ? (allergies, favorite food, anything. . . ) None

Name one Want and one Need ? Small tennis balls (Hartz Bacon Ball)

Want - Laser light pointer

Need -

Favorite YorkieTalk shop: Super Pet Spot | Online Pet Store, wffieldsforpets.com

Favorite store (physical store; like Petco, PetSmart, Target, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, etc.): PetsMart

Are you ok with the secret buddy sending a little something for you too? sure why not

What is your favorite color? aqua

Do you like dog themed items? Just generally dog themed or specifically Yorkie themed? picture frames but not anything else really

Helpful threads:

Old 03-27-2015, 10:33 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael1983 View Post
I just needed to add a nice to have would be baby receiving blankets or washable pee pads . I put these in Emma's crate ( 24"L x 18"W x 21"H)for comfort. A crate cover is something we've been wanting as well. Sorry for the late add.
The more you add the more helpful it is for your future Secret Buddy. Add as will !