Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
|12-29-2017, 05:30 AM||#1|
Donating Yorkie Yakker
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Knoxville, TN
Beautiful Biewer Female ready for new home!
1. Your first and last name - Rachel Riley
2. Your city, state: near Knoxville, TN
3. Your phone number: 865-705-6372
4. Your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 1 female Biewer puppy
6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 9/14/17
7. Age of Yorkie(s): 16 weeks
8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: Mom - 6 lbs // Dad - 5 lbs
9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: about 2 lbs. - need to re-weigh
10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): IBC
11. Price: 2000
12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: Now
13. Do you ship your Yorkies: Will consider, depends on temperature of destination. Will hand deliver, and will travel to meet within reason.
14. Any additional information you want to add: Gracie is super sweet! She has been reserved since she was just a few days old, but due to financial difficulty, her owner was not able to take ownership of her. So she is available again. Her holding fee and microchip have already been paid for by the other lady. She is IBC registered, but I am still waiting on the papers to come in the mail from Germany. I am willing to drive partway to meet, hand deliver, or ship so long as the temperature is suitable for shipping.
Glory (Yorkie) India (Biewer) and Callie (Yorkie)