View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 03:54 AM   #23
pamspups
Yorkie Yakker

Default Yes, Were Done

Again, Rose, I Just Cant See How You Could Have Put All That Crap On Here Tho, Go Back And Read It, What If That Were You?read It From The Start, Also, I Have Not Declined From Taking Her Back,shes Not Grown Yet, I Dont Breed Untill After A Year And Half If I Try It At All, If You Do Not Sell Her, I Will Want Her Back Just Not Right Away, With My Dad In Hospital With Open Heart Surgery And Heart Failure, My Mom With Althimers And Me Having To See Them All Thru This , Its Terrible, And Coming Home ,FROM THE HOSPITAL, I Get Loads Of Emails From Other Readers On Your Thread About You Talking Bad About Me, I Did Nothing To Any Of You, It Hurts Me Deeply, Ill Have A Hard Time Getting Over This, Yes Times Are Hard, And We Cant All Be Doing This To Each Other, Just Think Before You All Write Stuff, Ive Heard Things Over The Years About This Person And That Person, Never Do I Engage In This Type Stuff, Good Breeders Stick Together Thru Bad Times, Not Stabbing Each Other In The Back, Or Going Behind Them To Get s**t Going, Please Do Not Do This, As I Said Before You All Realy Dont Know Me, Dont Judge Me Pam

Last edited by pamspups; 05-19-2007 at 03:56 AM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!