Thread: Toto's photo..
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 02:37 PM   #6
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgin's Mom
She looks soooooo grownup and ladylike! Higgins still looks like a ragamuffin -- all boy with permanent bedhead -- but we love him more than ever.

Can hardly believe YT! It's grown so much since I've been away! I remember days when it was just Bettyeanne, Yoda's Dad and me that would be posting away here! It is so wonderful to see such a success.

Higgins has had a ball this winter and spring. He is now an experienced traveler and happiest when he's out with his "dad" playing frisbee and doin' Victory Laps (when he does an amazing catch, he races around the campsite in joyous victory....) He loves meeting all the new people and dogs in the campgrounds we visit. Doesn't like children, though, so we watch him carefully
when kids are around.

Pogo is almost 14 and going blind, but otherwise doing well. He and Higgins are bug bids but Higgins is challenging Pogo for the Alpha Dog ranking.

It's good to see everyone, and I hope to get here a little more often......

Love and hugs from all of us!

Mary Ellen
Hey Mary Ellen ............. sooooooooo good to see you here! Yep! We turned around one day and The Toto was all grown up! She still thinks Higgy is the most handsome man of all!! Congrats on selling everything and finally being free .... sounds like heaven! So, when are you all going to head up to Colorado? Soon?? Will call you soon ... lots going on! Tell Don, Higgins & Pogo hello for us! Big Toto smoochies to everybody, especially Higgins!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!