Thread: Toto's photo..
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 01:53 PM   #2
Higgin's Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Default Awwwww........

She looks soooooo grownup and ladylike! Higgins still looks like a ragamuffin -- all boy with permanent bedhead -- but we love him more than ever.

Can hardly believe YT! It's grown so much since I've been away! I remember days when it was just Bettyeanne, Yoda's Dad and me that would be posting away here! It is so wonderful to see such a success.

We've sure been traveling and have had great changes in our lives! While we were camping in Florida in our little Casita camper this winter, we decided that going back to our house to paint and mow and fix and fuss wasn't something we were looking forward to. So, we popped on over to an RV dealer and bought a nice big fifth wheel with three slideouts, complete with fireplace, and a Big Honkin' Truck to pull it with. We put our house on the market up in Maine and it sold for our full asking price as soon as the snow melted. We raced home, invited all our kids and family to bring their trucks and come get their inheritance. Managed to give away everything in our 5 bedroom, 3 bath house and close on the property in THREE WEEKS! Now we are FREEEEEEEE! And ready to visit YOUR neighborhood! LOL

Higgins has had a ball this winter and spring. He is now an experienced traveler and happiest when he's out with his "dad" playing frisbee and doin' Victory Laps (when he does an amazing catch, he races around the campsite in joyous victory....) He loves meeting all the new people and dogs in the campgrounds we visit. Doesn't like children, though, so we watch him carefully
when kids are around.

Pogo is almost 14 and going blind, but otherwise doing well. He and Higgins are bug bids but Higgins is challenging Pogo for the Alpha Dog ranking.

It's good to see everyone, and I hope to get here a little more often......

Love and hugs from all of us!

Mary Ellen
Higgin's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!