View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 07:25 AM   #11
LoveMyBaby
My Teeny Lil Super Guy

Omg Yuckie

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzangela428
LOL...I am in NY..Staten Island..and the thing he got yesterday from outside was huge..lol..(probabaly not..but in my ind it was king kong huge..lol)..once it was dead I had rubber gloves on picked up the wee wee pad and bleached...I was a good 30-40 mins. late to work..lol...I don't care if I am rdiculous..I can't live like that..I was thinking about calling an exterminator just for the hell of it because it is getting summery and I don't want spiders or ants in the house but I am worried because Maximus is so close to the ground..let me know how it goes and if the exterminator has stuff safe for doggies..lol..fyi..a lady bug must of flown in my car yesterday and i was already so jump from the bug incident with Maximus..I saw wings flying (thought it was a bee)and stopped the car in the middle of a busy road..lol..almost caused a major accident and got cursed out.. grabbed Maximus and ran out of the car..flailing my arms..lol (this is my adventure on the way home)..someone stops to see what the problem was and it ended up being a lady bug (MORTIFIED)..LOL..but I hate them too..lol..I don't discriminate

OMGNESS that gross...
well my lil one finds these lil bugs that appear in the summer time they are like this black dots but they are some type of beetles ... u should see how Chicle reacts to them first time i saw him with one he was putting it in his mouth and throwing it .... i finally got it from him and killed it
then this morn while iwas preparing his bfast he spotted one by the trash can on the floor i didnt think it was a beetle so i picked it up WITH MY FINGERSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKK! then i realized and screamed Chicle looked at me like iwas a crazy woman lol
LoveMyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!