View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 08:35 PM   #9
SissaYSU
Senior Yorkie Talker

Bubba seems to be okay right now. He was playful later on and now he's kind of worn out (well it IS midnight!) I'm still a little edgy though. I'm paranoid, I guess I was really worried about the pill thing. Our other dog (Tyke...a seven year old Yorkie) once found one of my Midols on the floor and ate that (guess he had puppy cramps although he's a male ) and we ended up at an animal hospital to get charcoal in him. When Bubba got sick I was so worried he got a pill that fell on the ground (my mom's on Vicodin and Motrin so that would NOT of been a good thing! ) or found something that he shouldn't of and eaten it. He did eat a little bit that I fed him...and then later tonight he ate on his own and drank. He did go to the bathroom (just not where he's supposed to training is something in and of itself! ) I'll be able to breathe a little easier if he is acting okay in the morning.

On a positive note...Bubba barked for the first time! At my feet Now the only problem is that whenever I am walking, he is trying to pounce on my moving feet and barking like crazy at them!

As far as Tyke getting along with him...grrrrrr If Bubba is on my mom's bed, then Tyke's under the bed. Tonight I spent almost an hour on my stomach trying to coax him out! I try and hold them together so they can sniff each other...Tyke will turn his head the other way. ::sigh::

You gotta love them though

--Melissa

**sorry again for posting so many notes within the last day (problems with dogs getting along, puppy being sick, puppy only liking me)...just wasn't sure what to do**
SissaYSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!