View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 01:05 PM   #9
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

You are so sweet - thank you and everyone is RIGHT - I use Chris Christensen Systems for Chanel & Cheri..and the Ice on Ice.

When I first got Chanel 3 years ago - I used over the counter stuff - Petco brands etc - Tearless Shampoo etc. and her hair dried out. Switching to CC Systems was the best thing for them.

Chanel actually has always had lots of hair - by a year old she had really long hair - She does NOT have a silky coat but it sure grows fast...

Cheri actually has Silky hair and just using a good shampoo and conditioner is a huge help.

For Bows...place your bow towards the front of your babies head till the hair gets longer...try to only gather enough to keep it out of their eyes - it WILL GROW !! When they're little and don't have much hair - look at it like you're helping their vision.....don't worry about how it looks yet...One day you'll just be able to make a pretty bow ! I use PetEdge bows on mine cause they stay in great and cost little

PLUSH PUPPY Makes a great shampoo for yorkies also - You can email them a pic of your yorkie and they give you suggestions...that's how I ordered from them

Chris Christensen Systems http://www.chrissystems.com
Plush Puppy : www.plushpuppy.net
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!