View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 07:28 AM   #1
yorkieagility
YT 1000 Club Member

Default yorkie kind of spoiled

As some of you know I recently got a new dog. A rescue Border Collie(BC).

Until then I never realize how spoiled my yorkies were nor did I realize how much of a slave I was to my yorkies.

Honestly, this new rescue always has this look as if she would to do anything to please me while my yorkies always has the look as if they want know to what I can do for them to please them.

This BC would eat anything I put in her dish or give her. My yorkies hold out for better food or treats and would look insulted if I offered them something they are not intrested in eating at that time.

As for going outside to potty. "NO", they can't all go potty at the same time even though they are all outside. When they are ready to go outside, they demand I open the door for them or when they are ready to come in, they demand I open the door to let them in. I'm offiically the "door boy" or "door girl" in my case. Not with this BC.

As for sleeping arrangement. My yorkies takes the best spots on the bed. I'm usually sleeping in a little corner of my bed so I not to disturb them. This BC would move aside to make room for me or get off the bed.

Honestly, this dog is such a contrast to my little one. I like my new BC a lot. She is a lot sweeter dog but doesn't have the independence or spunkiness of my yorkies. Plus they are cute as anything!! I hate to say this but those are 2 traits I like in a dog. What can I say? I'm glutton for punishment.
yorkieagility is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!