View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 07:26 AM   #5
Hickey007
YT 500 Club Member

Well its probably just as everyone else has said. He wakes up and has to go. My husband gets up at 4:30 and automatically takes Reagan out, always has, then brings her right back into bed and she goes right to sleep. She has gone a couple times in the bed and I decided it was really better for her to sleep on her own.

Reagan was just like yours. When she sleeps in the bed with us she has to be touching us. She would usually lay right up against my back but if not there somewhere where she would feel us. Surprisingly she did real well when we started making her sleep in her pin. She has a little carrier/pet taxi and I put it in our room where she could see us on the bed. The first night she whined a little bit, actually it was more like whimpering, when we first put her in there but after that she was fine. I think she's ok with it because her schedule hasn't changed she still goes to bed around the same time and gets up at the same time. She's usually pretty tired when we go to bed and falls asleep pretty quick.

Anyway if you really want him to stay in the bed with you I would try having you or your husband take him out as soon as you/he gets up. Otherwise I think your pup will be fine sleeping on his own. It just may take a couple of days for him to get used to it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!