Thread: ZoeysMom2005
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 06:13 AM   #1
Ringo
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default ZoeysMom2005

Regarding your friend and her puppy......I believe your number one priority now is that pup's safety....even if that means you have to apologize to your friend to get what is needed. The worst thing you could can do is put your friend on the defensive. Please, tell your friend that you're sorry and you know how frustrating these little ones can be. Suggest babysitting for a while so she can have a break. Make is sound VERY appealing. I just dropped Ringo off at the kennel for a night because I'm supposed to have a yard sale. A night off is a good thing. He used the bathroom in my bed last night and I'm so glad I had the planned break from him. I'm a bit frustrated, but I could never hurt him. He's just a baby animal that can't reason like us. People have suggested you talk to her husband...which MAY be a good idea....but that too may set her off. I wouldn't want my friend and my husband in cahoots doing things behind my back to take my puppy away. If you know what I mean. Make it be HER idea. Or make her THINK it's her idea. Maybe someone else can add to this. Or maybe you and your friend could take a class at Pet Smart together or something like that. Good luck.
Ringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!