Thread: Looking in NJ
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 02:29 PM   #23
drboolittle
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default what the #*&%

Ok Kaymo, I'm not going to get into some kind of pissing contest with you. My first post was responding to someone (not you) who was looking for a yorkie or yorkie-mix in South Jersey. Here I come, trying to do someone a favor and offer up someone I know personally, whose puppies I have seen many times. My second post was responding to you. This does not a "pattern" make. It takes many postings to make a pattern. The word is spelled "veterinarian" not veternarian. You cannot possibly make a blanket statement about ALL breeders ALL over the world that they would not sell to brokers. That's just ridiculous. Have you met all breeders all over the world? Do I take Sue Morgan's word for it that she has seen the puppies parents, and knows the breeders? Yes, since I, unlike you, Suzy Cynical, do not doubt everyone, particularly people I've not even met. I promote Sue's puppies because I believe she is very careful and caring about her pups, not because I get a kick-back from her for doing so. I also know that she does not "make a fortune" from her puppies. It is her job, just like you might actually have a job. It is a crime to make a living at this? No. So get off your high horse and shut up when it comes to something and someone you don't know.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!