View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 03:21 PM   #3
Monday
AND Friday also!
Donating Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANAMA69
Hi every one, i was wonder if any of you feed your yorkie california natural and if is any good or bad. Pheobe was eating eukanuba, (she didn't like it) then royal canin (she like it) but she start getting some ear infection, and itching i don't know if is because high on crude protein or corn or what; then i got some natural ultra mix and she will only eat the apples and blueberries, so know i got her californial natural dry and can she like it. So my main concern is if is good enough for her to have it permanent (or untill she get bored thank you for your time.(SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR- ENGLISH MY SECOND LANGUAGE) love you all.
My 4 year 4 lb Yorkie was throwing up blood on Science diet canned food (Eukanuba and Hills) ... one day when she turned 3, I changed to California Natural dry lite lamb and rice .... She ate it up and has not had an incident since ... and she just turned 4 two weeks ago. But I do have to smash the pellets up b/c they are too big for her ... so I put it into a bag and use a rubber mallet. I recommend it.
Debbie
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!