Thread: thoughts...???
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 11:51 AM   #10
TrueReviews
Donating Yorkie Yakker

The size is only important to me for Juliet since she will not play with my bigger yorkies. That is the only reason I want a smaller male. It is not affecting my love for my larger yorkies. Romeo is still tiny at 5.5 lbs. and Lexie is my big baby. Sure I was mad the sellers lied to me about how big they would get but that doesn't change my love for my little furbabies!!! I wouldn't get rid of them because they got bigger than I expected. I did get Romeo because he was supposed to stay under 3lbs. He didn't but he is my baby! I would keep bot him and Lexie if they weighed 100lbs. lol. Though I am a little happy they won't ever get that big. ;-)
It is the lying part that upsets me. The seller of Romeo knew he was younger and that he was at risk because he was not eating foods and I had to bottle feed him for weeks. The seller of Lexie clearly knew she would be bigger than 5lbs. At that time it was important because I had the restrictions of a 5lb dog in my place but now i am in my own home and If I had it to to over I would still pice everyone of these babies all over again! Not because of the breeders because I would never use them again...but rather because I can't imagine not having them with me!!! ;-)

~Tru
TrueReviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!