View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 09:04 AM   #6
artie merlino
YT 500 Club Member

Thumbs up Artie goes everywhere....as much as possible?

My 2 yr. old male, Artie goes everywhere......when ever possible? I generally take him with me to Shopping Malls, TJ. MAXX, Ross, Marshall's, Pier 1, Home Depot, Loews. All outdoor Restuarants especially in Carmel, CA. The whole town is "Pet Friendly"! But definetly not Walmart, Target or any Grocery & convenient stores. He is rather large @ 10.5 lbs., he is not in a carrier, I carry
him in plain view and most of the sales people know him since I shop there frequently. But my 1 yr. old female Abigail, has gone with me......but she just keeps whining and wants to be held constantly! So she stays @ home while we go shopping. Artie loves it though! I have taken him on planes in major crowded airports, if I have any appointments with client's I take him with me too. If I can I usually do. I have only had one person complain against me, she claimed she had allergies and the sales person told her not to go near him
that she had a choice. Most of the time I don't have any problems b/c he is very well behaved and trained to go "Shopping" he just lays in the shopping cart.
artie merlino is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!