View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 08:07 AM   #4
JeanieK
Donating YT 12K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandy101b
I personally only take my yorkie two places withme the vets and petsmart there are no other locations around here that allow pets and its more of a hassle to take her then fun. I have a 2 1/2 yr old daughter and am due to have my second daughter in 4 weeks so with them myself and a yorkie that would just be impossible. I love my Hannah bell but I think dogs are better left at home so that they can run and play untill I return, plus I love how excited she gets to see me.
I don't allow my freinds to ever bring there dogs to my house alot of my friends dogs are not completly potty trained and I am a clean freak so I would be extremly mad if one pottied in my house, also alot of there dogs shed bad (not all are yorkie owners) and I don't like dirt and hair in my house around my children. On top of that I make sure my yorkies are trained very well and most of my friends dogs will go outside and dig in my yard and jump on my screens, I am very picky and I just like my own dogs at my home. I like things put in there place and clean and being young we are only 24 alot of our friends don't have the same mentality as I do.

But there are some people who enjoy the company of others pets and love to tote there doggie around. Another problem I have with that is I also have a great dane and shes to big to go everywhere and if I took one and left out the other I would feel like a bad parent LOL!

With a toddler and being pregnant I guess I wouldn't try to take mine with me either. It does sound like you are very mature and responsible about your dogs.
JeanieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!