View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 11:32 AM   #6
YORKIE7
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl5175
I found two adorable Yorkie pupies for sale but it sounds too good to be true. Tell me what you think. Here are the e-mails I received.

WELL. THEY ARE SOCIALIZE WITH KIDS AND OTHER PETS. THEY LOVE TO PLAY. THEY HOUSE TRAINED.THEY ARE ALSO REGISTERED WITH AKC CLUB.THEY VET CHECKED UPTO DATES AND COMES WITH PAPER WORKS.

THEY ARE 10 WEEKS OLD.THE FEMALE WILL GET TO 4.5LBS FULL GROWN WHILE, THE MALE WILL GET TO 5LBS FULL GROWN.
THE DAD IS 5.5LBS WHILE THE MOM IS 5LBS.

WELL, IT WILL COST YOU TO $200 TO SHIP ONE PUPPY TO YOUR LOCATION.

BUT IF YOU ARE BUYING THE TWO PUPPIES. I WILL SHIP THEM IN ONE CRATE FOR $300.

THAT IS TO SAY ONE PUP WITH SHIPPING WILL COST YOU $400.WHILE,TWO PUPS WITH SHIPPING WILL COST YOU $700.

GO TO ANY GROCERY SHOP AROUND YOU WHERE THEY HAVE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND MAKE PAYMENT . AS SOON AS YOU MAKE PAYMENT YOU. YOU GET BACK TO ME ASAP WITH YOUR CONTROL NUMBER FOR CONFRIMATION. AS SOON AS I CONFRIM YOUR PAYMENT .I START SHIPPING IMMEDAITELY.

I have spoken to this person on the phone and he sounded foreign. The only payment he will accept is Western Union. I have pics if anyone is interested in seeing them, or thinks it could be a scam. Please help me!!!!!! It just sounds too good to be true!
is this guy from cameroon? if so its deffinatley a con,i was sucked in by something similar,but luckily realised it was a scam before i lost my money! please be careful
YORKIE7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!