View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 07:43 PM   #1
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love New to Having BABIES!!!!! Please Help Me!!!

[COLOR=Purple]Hello all, I've posted on here before, well it's been awhile since then I've become a real Grandmother to Kayleigh Nicole ( A real baby! LOL) on Feb 18, 2006...She is beautiful and now I watch her during the day while her mother works...I get her @ 5:15 am and she leaves around 2 pm every day M-F...And this is one reason I've not be on here to much for I'm so tired by the time she leaves and my other girls get home from school...I have a 22, 20, 10 & 7 year old girls and my 1st grandchild. She ties into this question too!!!!! Well Tiffy went into heat on Feb 24th and blead the 1st week so I didn't put her and Teddy together until the 3rd of March (She is 1 & 1/2 this month & this is her 2nd heat and Teddy will be 1 & 1/2 in June) well I thought Teddy could get to her well he couldn't...I took a old phone book and wrapped it up and put it in their big cage and that I didn't think worked, so I put a small chair in there she climbed in it and sat down...So I just let them be...I kept them together from March the 3rd to March the 19th to see if anything would happen, he tried and tried and she let him...Well I myself thought well he didn't get her pregnant, I ask others and they said unless they got stuck then he didn't get her pregnant...My Dad said NO that isn't always true (He breads reg. Beagles and he said sometimes U don't even know if they do mate.)
Well now it's been what 8 weeks tomorrow since the 3rd of Feb (Going by Fridays) and I now think she is pregnant...She is getting bigger in the belly, her nipples are bigger some and she is just not the same dog...So meek and mellow, minds so well, acts as tho she has been beat when U speak her name (She NEVER acted this way before I mated them and I don't like how she acts now like she is so scared of us), she's not having ANY potty accidents in the house now, she goes to her cage (We have a 2 caring cages for each of them, we leave the doors open on them if they want to go in & lay down they do, we also have a puppy bed out for them too) and lays there during the day and she NEVER did that before (Do U think she might go into her cage & have them since she is going in there all the time?) ...She is with ME all the time. Teddy was the one who was ALWAYS on my lap, she was the one who was on my husbands lap ALWAYS...But now she acts like she wants me all the time...I fell her belly and it feels as tho there are puppies kicking...U can't see it really for her hair but U can feel it...I went ahead and gave her a hair cut since I think she might have puppies and it will be getting hot here soon (We live in Indiana) How do I know she is pregnant without taking her to the Vet? I think she will be due if she is anywhere from May the 5th to May 19th...I just read where the lady has that welping site for the other dogs...I went and read all of it and about how to take her temp. I'm gonna do that in the morning. I've helped 1 dog in my lifetime deliver pups...I'm getting nervous now and scared...That's sounds so strange here I am a Mother of 4 beautiful daugthers and a beautiful granddaughter (Which I attended her birth!! and did very well) how will I know she is in labor? How will I know what to do? Please help me...We're suppose to have a yard sale the 5th & 6th of May but I told my daughter (She thinks I'm nuts for wanting to wait!!!) I think we should put it off until the 1st of June incase Tiffy has pups...If Tiffy goes into labor on me say before I get Kayleigh to babysitt should I tell Val (Kayleigh's Mom) to stay home from work...So I can help Tiffy and not have a newborn and her to deal with @ the same time? What if Tiffy goes into labor on me while Val's @ work do I call her home from work so she can get Kayleigh and I can help Tiffy? Do this sound nuts? I just love my baby pups and want the best for them... Then there's Teddy he is so jealous and CAN'T STAND me to spend much time with Tiffy. Do I put him up in his cage until she has her pups? He I know won't leave her alone while she is having them...What do I need to help Tiffy deliver her babies??? I mean I need to know it all please know this is my 1st YORKEE BIRTH!!! HELP please!!!!!! I know I can get Great and Good advise here from U all. I'm sorry this is so long but I needed to explain it all to U. Oh and PLEASE PRAY for us!!!!!!!! I need ALL the help I can get!!!!! Thanks and Many Hugs, Lee
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!