View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 10:18 PM   #14
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Hey Larissa!!

I take 200mg a day of Topamax.... And I take Wellbutrin to combat the depression that the Tmax causes.... And yes... Its a @itch!

I love the fact that I am headache free though! It works like a charm!! I call it Dope-a-Max! cause it turned me into a total Ding Bat! But I cope! Its better than the blinding Episodes I had before... I was treating a migraine twice a week... it was awful!!!

Your welcome to call me if you EVER NEED ANYTHING! I have been on this combo for the last 6 months.... and then off for 6 months, I was on it for a year and a half before that.... the 6 month break was all I needed to realize that It was so much better than life without it!

The key is finding the companion antidepressant that works for you... Everyone I have talked to has been on the Tmax and WB Combo... it works... Thats not to say that I don't get raging crazy and pissy around my period... I do! but I always have... I am a little sensitive... but not like before...

(760) 770-3515 Call me anytime! Its a hard drug to be on.... and friends who know what your talking about really do help!!

Try this one on for size... I'm on the freeway... All of a sudden I have no clue where I am going... I had to pull over and call my husband in tears... and ask him where I was headed.... Turns out it was a Dr's apt... then I had to ask him what Exit it was off of... And what time the apt was at... I was totally lost! It was so scary! And I was only 7 miles away from my house! lol Know that feeling...

Or the one where you are trying to come up with a very simple word and you look like a total idiot? Every day!

I feel ya!! it sucks... But its so worth it!!! I swear! I stopped... and I was so sorry I did!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!