View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 02:41 PM   #1
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Default Easter Egg Pass Want To Play?

got this idea from another forum. seems like a very fun game and it will get lots of new post threads started. Want to play???

Tonight I am setting up a Thread called easter egg pass....The idea is to pass the virtual easter egg at least 1000 times...sound easy? LOL you know it can not be THAT easy don't you LOL.

Easter egg pass is much like hot potato you get the egg and pass it quickly to the next person...how ever in this game before you can pass you must make 3 NEW posts including the post you make to pass it to the next member LOL....iF YOU WANT TO GO AGAIN YOU CAN.

Here are the rules
You will ADD an easter egg "smilie"
to each post when you have four new post you last post will be to pass it to the next person thats on YT at that time Make my 3 new posts and it must not be any thing like "I am making this post so I can pass my egg" LOL
then in the egg pass game I will find a member who is currently on line and make a post to them using their user name and numbering the pass [My pass # 3]...

IF more then 1 hour goes by and the member does not pick up the egg ANY member can grab it (please wait 1 hour) Post in the pass post that you took the egg.

When you pick up the egg pass you add the egg to your thread you make your five new posts in any forum (but the egg pass forum) When passing the egg you make a NEW post to the member you are passing to in the egg pass forum such as [Jennifer pass 2] Please number the pass when you pass the egg.

This is the egg we will be passing (awe cute)

Ready? Ill start.
Attached Images
File Type: gif easter_chickegg.gif (564 Bytes, 50 views)
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!