View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 04:12 PM   #12
simonandhallie
I Love My Monkeys!

1. Name, age, and names of your furbabies--Kimberly, 30, Simon Samuel is 2 years and 7months and Hallie Ann is 4years old.

2. Are you a breeder (may be helpful for those wanting to breed for the first time)? No

3. What about the Yorkie breed attracted you to them? Well, Simon was an accident (I hated dogs) that I never expected. He was not wanted by the woman who "ordered and shipped him to Alaska" and he was left with the vet, there I was, it was love at first site for both of us Then 8 months later I got another call from the vet that they needed a foster for a "small dog" that had been abused and would I be interested. I said yes and that turned out to be Hallie. I fostered her for about 15min before I officially adopted her. I had never heard of a yorkie and knew nothing of the breed before Simon. Both of them were free.

4. Best advice for a new yorkie owner? Patience Patience and some more patience.

5. A little personal background, i.e. married? single? human kids? Single, never married, no kids.

6. Tell us something cool or an unknown truth about you. I think I've told all of you everything. HAHA Let's see, I'm from Alaska and used to spend every fall hunting bear, moose, caribou and dall sheep. I spent a summer training with a SWAT team and am firearms qualified by the State of Alaska Police Department.
simonandhallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!