View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 03:06 PM   #10
RowdysMom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

1. Name, age, and names of your furbabies
Rowdy - 14 months - and just as sweet as pie and Rex (Rexy) 12 weeks old and a sweet little puff ball I'm not kidding!!! His hair is 1&1/2 inches long and sticks straight out (almost!). He got his last round of shots today and so will be going to the groomers next week to get his HAIR CUT!!!

2. Are you a breeder (may be helpful for those wanting to breed for the first time)?
Nope!

3. What about the Yorkie breed attracted you to them?
After my husband got sick and was not able to be up and around very much, he was so very lonely (I work all day) so we wanted to get a little dog that would keep him company and one that he could manage since he doesn't have much energy or stamina. Rowdy was PERFECT!

4. Best advice for a new yorkie owner?
They are ALMOST HUMAN - you will be amazed at their intelligence and how much joy they will bring to your life.

5. A little personal background, i.e. married? single? human kids?
I'm 54 years old, a nurse, and my hubby and I have been married 24 years - he has 2 children by a previous marriage and I have a daughter by a previous marriage (no mutual kids, only furbabies). My daughter, her husband and their 9 year old daughter live very close to us and that is just wonderful. There's nothing like a granddaughter and furbabies to keep you hopping!!!

6. Tell us something cool or an unknown truth about you.
There's nothing "cool" here! I guess an unknown fact about me which very few of even my close friends know, is that I grew up on a farm and we did not have an indoor bathroom till I was 9 years old. Yup, I had to hoof it to the outhouse and take a bath in the metal tub in the middle of the kitchen.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!