View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 02:30 PM   #3
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Can we say YOUNG old timers ?

1. Name, age, and names of your furbabies
Chanel, Spy-Girl is my comedian is almost 4 years old. Cheri, my mommies girl and Master Tree Climber is almost 2

2. Are you a breeder (may be helpful for those wanting to breed for the first time)?
In my dreams

3. What about the Yorkie breed attracted you to them?
Everything - size - looks - spunk..... and total CUTENESS

4. Best advice for a new yorkie owner?
Watch them VERY CLOSLY ...if you see them acting strange for THEIR Personality - don't ignore it...especially the little ones and young puppies. It's ALWAYS BETTER To be safe than sorry - they are not like big dogs....

oh...and and plan to revolve your whole life around the YORKIE.

5. A little personal background, i.e. married? single? human kids?
I've been married 5 years ...have 2 grown sons I adore and a cocker spaniel named Tessa who can jump in the air 2 feet and kiss me smack on the lips.

6. Tell us something cool or an unknown truth about you.
ewwwww....can I lie ?

Ok....Besides yorkies - there is nothing I'd rather look at then a buff man. I think having a sick husband makes it worse ....because I am a GAWKER.

I recently walked smack into a Pole outside a store because I was gawking at some good looking guy - I was TRYING to be cool and NOT look at him when he passed me. so I had to turn Around and check him out ...

but Noooo....Miss COOL walked straight into a pole with this huge THUMP that I swear the next zip code could hear.

I hit that pole so HARD I thought I took my ear off.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!