Thread: Hartz ?
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 05:16 AM   #8
Yorkie Owned
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry
Exactly what I was thinking.. I have the leash right next to the treatment...lol Question is will I be able to harness on while he runs away from me Is 24 long enough before bathing? We have a grooming appointment tomorrow morning at 10am.

Also, I think it bothers because they can feel it. You know that feeling when we put color on our hair and you feel it dripping and you cant scratch it.. hehe I think it might be the same feeling

My vet told me that he didn't feel like I should put it on a freshly bathed dog- he said to wait a day or two after their bath before applying. (that way they get some natural oil built back up again on their skin) So we always give bathes two days before it's time to treat again.

As far as harnessing goes after treatment- as soon as she sees her leash, all is forgotten! All she is concerned with is getting in her harness and gettin' goin"!
Is he harness the style where you can put it on, then apply the treatment?

Also, since you have a grooming appointment you may want to wait for a day or two after that to apply the Frontline. It says on their web site that it takes 24 hours to "spread", so you may not want to wash it off right away.
Yorkie Owned is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!