View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 07:07 AM   #9
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teri88
Looks like it was really beautiful. Amber is gorgeous. How bittersweet for her to not have her mom on the happiest day of her life. Her brother sounds like an absolute gem, too. How sweet that he would do that for his sister. Since my kids are teenagers and still in the "I'm going to kill you" phase, I wonder if either one of them would ever do anything so tender and loving for the other!
Thanks so much for sharing those great pictures.
Oh you would be surprised. My cousins are 23, 27 and 29 and still have that love hate relationship. And yes they still fight like kids. But they also love one another and watch out for each other too. Amber is the baby. The only girl on her dads side. She has 5 uncles and out of the 5 grandchildren, she is the baby and the only girl. So her 2 older brothers do watch after her. A little too much for her taste. I think your kids would do the same thing. Megan is so mature. I can totally see her doing something like that.

Thank you all for your nice replies, This has been very hard for me let alone my family. And I want to thank you all so much for being there for me. Since October I know I've posted so many post about my aunts passing and you've all read and some even cried along with me. That means the world to me that you all cared enough to listen to me and gave me the comfort and support to deal with this tragedy. You all are just great!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!