View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 10:13 PM   #1
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Default I'm back from Vegas,,,,,,,,

and had a very good time but did miss my Gus a little too much. I knew he was in good hands but I couldn't help but worry. I even make the kids make him bark or growl so I can hear him. I limited myself to calling only twice a day. which is very good because I usually call like 4 to 5 times a day. Did come home rich like I had planned but didn't do too bad. Came home with $15 less then what I had taken. Which isn't bad at all. My husband on the other hand didn't do too well. And to tell you the truth I really don't want to know much. He had a good time and that's all that matters!

The wedding was beautiful. They got married at the Venetian with her mother (my aunt) right there. I'm getting misty eyed just telling you all about it. They got married on one of 3 beautiful bridges in the grand canal with my aunts picture one one of the reserved seats on the brides side.

They had the reception at a really nice Italian restaurant that I can't recall the name at the moment, but that's when just about all of us there broke down. My cousins Nathan (brother of the bride) brought out a gift. But before giving it to her he had to share with us all that their mother had been starting to get things here and there for her and her husband to be. And soon after she passed he found the few things that she had hidden away and hid them himself to give to his sister on her big day. She even had gotten a card that she had made. It was so touching. We all rased our glasses to my aunt and like both my cousins said, she wouldn't want us to be crying on her daughters big day so in other words,, lets all drink in her name, party, and have a good time just like she would have wanted us to! And that's what we did. Here are a few pictures of Amber looking just like a princess and my beautiful aunt, who I know was looking down with a big smile on her face.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 056.jpg (26.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 057.jpg (26.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 059.jpg (29.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 061.jpg (25.2 KB, 29 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!