View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 05:07 AM   #7
Tashasmom
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset yorkies
You ought to call or e-mail Linda.She knows all about the shipping.She did very well explaining it to me.I ended up not having to ship.If you send me your e-mail address,I'll also send you a link that I found about shipping.

Faith
I did and she explained it really well to me. Linda bless her heart is always helping me with one thing or another. You guys she is great. Linda you are great by the way lol. She has answered my questions about breeding even before it was settled or even brought up about Dante. I know this is what this forum is for but she does that and more. You can tell she is one heck of a breeder and person. Even when she found out tasha's pups were yorkie poos she never once judged me or criticized me even though it was something that wasn't her thing she still made me feel comfortable telling her. Linda to you.
Femi..thank you as well for your advise. as well as the ones that had their pups shipped to them. I worried about this but if she can't pick him up..which she might..then i am going to ship and this eases my mind.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!