Thread: Yorkiepark
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 04:19 PM   #5
Princessyorkies
Owned by my Furbabies

My one friend in got a male that was stated on her site to be a proven stud, he was 2 1/2 pounds full grown. No health problems and all was to be well. Well the lady from yorkiepark has someone that flies with her dogs she sells, so my friend meet her to pick up her little boy at the airport and my friend wanted to check him out. She looked in his mouth and what a horrible green and yellow site she seen, both testicles were there, the bak knees were funny shaped and she asked about this. The lady told her it was from the puppy being in the carrier on the plane and hadn't gotten it's land legs back yet. Well my friend was not experienced very well and said ok. She took her boy and the next day went to the vet.....oh boy the vet was so mad that someone would sell a dog in that shape. The teeth were infected a long with the gums, the knees were not from flying as that is just a congenital thing with the shape. They have a funny shape to them and I am surprised the dog walks with no problems. Then he was not a proven stud at all the lady finally admited from yorkiepark, she said she had his teeth clean days before he came to my firend...Another lie. He had worms horribly and the list goes on.
Anotehr friend in Tn got a puppy from her and the little one was so sick she lost him.
Princessyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!