View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 05:40 AM   #12
Brett
Yorkie Yakker

Thanks for the help guys.....I actually removed my male from my apartment. Friday night when I got home from work he was trying to mount so bad it was all I could do to keep them apart. So I put Karlee back in her crate and took Bentley to Kelly's aunt's house. I did this because I work on the weekends and Kelly is home by herself and I knew she couldn't keep them apart. We went and saw him yesterday and he is doing fine....He is coming home tonight because with two of us here we think it will be easier to keep them apart. We also bought a baby onesie for both of them to further prevent an accident. and Karlee will wear the diaper under hers to keep blood off the onesie. We are going to see how well we can keep them apart and if it becomes too much trouble he will go back to kelly's aunt's, or to my parents. We are bringing him home because kelly misses him too much. I miss him too, it's not the same with him not here. What signs should I notice with her to know when she is out of heat completely? does the swelling stay through the entire heat cycle? cause that would be the easiest way to tell
Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!