Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 09:35 AM   #1
Srand
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default New member

Hello
Thank you for allowing me to join. I am awaiting a new companion. She is a yorkie poo. She is currently 3 weeks old and very tiny. She will get to come home in April. Her mom is all yorkie and very small (not teacup) and dad (yorkie poo) is also on the smaller side. Had I not been told he was mixed with poodle I would have never known. I have family that a yorkie owns so I have been around them just never had one to own me. I recently lost a miniature schnauzer this past December at the age of 13. I was hesitant about getting a puppy but I so miss her and her company and I want to have that enjoyment again. I know all the stuff I own is way to big for my new addition to come. Since this group has such knowledge with this breed I was hoping someone could give me their best estimations on her adult size. I know there is no guarantee until she is grown but I would like to buy some stuff so it can have my scent. I have already sent a blanket with her that has my scent on it. My best guess is around the 5-6 pound range. I would appreciate any help or suggestions and thank you in advance.
Srand is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!