View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 01:37 PM   #25
canana
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaPenny View Post
I actually took your advice and seriously went with the company I've wanted- however, now I'm torn about which one. Could you look over my latest reply and give your thoughts? It's basically exactly like what you do, it just has extras.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaPenny View Post
If you were planning on traveling 3k miles once a year for two months, but drove in a big city much more would you buy something that was approved for all travel, or, would you go with the one that your kiddo would be in almost all the time that is approved for all other transportation? I'm getting her a Pod- husband carries her around in a bag when out and about, while I have her being trained to walk with me- and this is both a carseat, travel bed, and a carrier. These are extremely pricey, or I'd say forget it and buy two. I'd love any opinions, and thanks for all of the answers up until now.
Ooomigosh, I didn't realize that I had missed this post from you! So sorry I never replied. You most likely already got your carriers by now, since this was half a year ago... haha so not sure my comments would be helpful.

I had looked into the sleepy pods while researching carriers. The round ones for the car and travelling are so cool! And the atom pod is cool too - the one that is smaller where you can carry over your shoulder. My DH actually surprised me with the atom one year because I didn't want to spend so much on one. It ended up being too big for my use. So I returned it.

If you can afford it, I think the quality and the amount of testing that goes into it is great!! I myself couldn't really justify it. hehe..

I ended up getting a smaller carrier. It's by no means an expensive one, but it functions very well with vents at the top, side and back. Here's both of them last year sitting quietly in their bags. https://www.instagram.com/p/BM-PIAlh...ttie.and.casie

Curious to know what carrier you ended up getting though...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!