View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 08:03 PM   #3
Potter
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobstersmom View Post
Ha Ha! If we lived in a climate that cold, I probably wouldn't bother to even buy a winter coat for my yorkie. I can't see him going outside in those temps much at all. I'd make sure he was pee pad trained, and if I took him anywhere he'd be wrapped in a couple of warm sweaters and his blankie, and carried back and forth to the heated car in his crate. But then my yorkie is a wuss and does not like the cold.
Diana
I'm at a loss on what to do. My dog isn't pee pad trained. I've a sweater on him indoor and 2 layers of outdoor coat on him including a Hurtta and he's still shivering after a few minutes. Sometimes he pees and refused to poo and wants in because of the cold. He doesn't like the cold at all.

Given, he's 12 years old and with the winter this year it's a bit much for him to handle. I go out with him everytime as well to make sure he's okay. I'm eyeing a jacket for him but it's around Cad$150. It is a little hard to justify hence I posted a poll here to see what others think.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!