Thread: R.I.P Lil Bit
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 11:48 AM   #1
Beamers Mom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default R.I.P Lil Bit

Haven't posted in a very long time. Lot of health issues. But Lil Bit passed away on the 3rd July.She would have been 16 a couple of weeks later. She had been "shaky" for a while. But
she was old. On the 2nd July she had followed Bruce into the garage as she always did - she was always his baby. When he came back into the house she had a problem getting up the step and Bruce had to help her, She went straight to the living room and laid down on her pillow. I tried to give her food and water but she just wanted to lay there. We stroked her and talked to her several times that evening and tried a few times to get her to eat and drink something. But she didn't want anything. I told Bruce that she was not going to be with us much longer. She wasn't in any pain. She just wanted us to stroke her and talk to her. She slipped away during the night. I had to have a friend come over and drive me to the vet's office with her to have her cremated, Bruce couldn't handle it. She is at Rainbow Bridge and is happy playing with all the other furbabies.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!