View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 11:45 PM   #22
Snoopy2017
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Lace View Post
LOL--I am sorry that I misunderstood. That is good that you are able to visit with her every week like that until she is ready to go home with you. Then you will not be strangers to her. That would be sad as you said to take her from her Mom and siblings so young. I have heard people will do that though. Bet you are really looking forward to the home day!! I did that once too a long time ago when I bought my first Yorkie. Picked her out,but she only had one other sibling, and then visited her till I took her home. I got to see her parents too and held them. That was so nice.
No problem! It's all so exciting. We're going to see her tonight and then 4 more weeks to go before she comes home.
You know, I'll never ever will forget Snoopy, he was so very special to us!! But now (it's almost 5 months since he died), although I still cry now and then because I miss him so very much, I realize more and more that I ought to be grateful that God left him with us for so long! He really had a great life, everywhere we went, he was there too, slept between us in bed every night and had all the space in the world at home 'cause we live on a farm. We're not farmers but we love the peace and quiet.
Anyway, I think it's time for another puppy to give her a wonderful life and I'm so glad we found Casey!!
Snoopy2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!