View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 07:49 AM   #26
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

I used to feed my two Yorkies Blue Buffalo. One of the bags had about 50% life source bits in it. They got diarrhea so I called the company to ask about it. They acted like it was no big deal and told me to just return it to the store and get a new bag that did not have the same lot number on it. She told me that The kibble and the life source bits come down two separate chutes into the dog food bag. When one of the chutes runs out of food the bag fills up with too much of the other. She sounded like it was no big deal and she sent me a free bag of treats.

I never trusted that company after that. If they had decent quality control that should not have happened. I never trusted BB after that because of their casual attitude about something that made my dogs sick.

And if I'm not mistaken one of their recent recalls had something to do with possible metal shavings in the food? I would not use BB again.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!