View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 01:28 PM   #71
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
Happy to hear you have changed your mind. I went back and re read the posts and fail to see where you were "bad mouthed". I don't know who you refer to in your above post, but it could be one of a few people...if it was me, contrary to what you are saying, I don't know it. I doubt the person you have this feeling about does either.

None of my statements have to do with politics and let me tell you this...I have been here long enough to know that "politics" do not exist here on YT when it come down to breaking the rules. Most of us have had our share of supspensions! If you feel rules are broken (bad mouthing is breaking a rule), then you should report it. Of course in saying that I don't see anything reportable in this thread.

Bottom line, I don't think anyone here has any kind of ill will towards you. People disagreeing with your opinion...that was all it was! The OP asked about two foods and yes, you gave your opinion...which also led to you bringing another food into the discussion. Others gave their opinions...that is ALL this was.

Hopefully you can take a step back and take a breath and then realize none of this was personal. As I said, it is a controversial topic.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!