View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 03:54 AM   #61
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNERO4 View Post
Everyone is quick to judge and boast about which foods are best, especially when their "best" is what they feed their pups. There's unfavorable readings on ALL those brands of food, be it on nutrition analysis, ingredient sourcing, ect... It's up to each owner to decide what they feel comfortable feeding their dogs.
I always say that one must make decisions for their own pets and what works for one may not work for another.

Yes, each person must do what makes them comfortable and what I am going to say here is that after seeing dogs die during recalls in the past, I decided to go with the companies who had the least or no recalls. That is why I harp on quality control so much.....I saw pets die during the recalls years back because of a focus on ingredients and not quality control. So....yes, it does come down to comfort level. I am comfortable with my choices and will always tout them...just like others will do the same. I have NOT bashed any food here in this thread, but responded because I felt you did bash Royal Canin. I disagree completely with your thoughts on it and when I post I do so not just with one person in mind, but with the many who will read it in the future.

There is no reason to leave just because we don't agree with you. There are a LOT of people on this forum who have been members for a very long time and I can tell you that we do not all agree on dog food. It has always been a controversial topic. There is a lot to be learned here and shared here....hopefully you will stop and think instead of just walking away because someone disagrees with you.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!