View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 11:22 AM   #5
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppypal86 View Post
I have a 8 month old yorkie and he is getting out of hand I don't know what to do anymore he is chewing up everything..whenever I come downstairs I see that he chews drywall, door molding and table legs and all I'm doing is re patching everything I need help fast! I tried the apple bitter spray and it doesn't work is there a home remedy I can use that's better? Any help will be greatly appreciated
Chewie does this when she's highly anxious or bored. Well, she did. Get some things to chew on. Particularly things that he can chomp on and it's safe. I'm guessing he's a tough chewer, and chewie is as well. This will be an issue with the nylabones in particular, because she had an incident where she chewed right threw one that was age appropriate and for chewers like her. I remedied that by getting Kong brands and anything that states for very tough chewing. I took the advice of a person on here not too long ago because she was ALSO skinning squeaky toys. I've since poked holes in every squeaker that she has and it has helped with the massive aggression she displays. I also have a lot of lamb ears for her. She gets one and she'll take it, bury it in her (no lounging not sleeping) bed, t hen unearth it when she wants me to hold it for her, which is what i prefer. Good luck, her favorite perch spot is riddled with teeth marks. I ended up having to glue an old blanket over the posts- because staples would have also been chewed out.
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!