View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 12:29 PM   #15
Sweetsassie
YorkieTalk Newbie!

This is my first time of owning a teacup Yorkie. We have had her 2 months and I am trying to learn everything I possibly can. I am disabled and was very alone especially during the day until my husband got DJ for us. From that moment on DJ (she) has changed my life completely. I love her more and more each and every day. She just turned 12 weeks old and the breeder told us not to take her outside until after she turned 12 wks old. When we took her to vet for her last shot for that age group he told us we could go ahead and bathe her (10 wks) due to the few fleas I found on her and tried to kill myself. He didn't tell us how often we could bathe her, can anyone give me some advice? The vet told us to use Dawn dish washing liquid to kill the fleas. I counted 5 that it killed; however I found another one and she got sick from eating a flea with tape worms another trip to vet. I bathe her again and killed 3 more. We have not taken her outside and do not have any other animals. I was getting ready to bathe her again when I came across this site. I would appreciate any help. Thank you, Debbie
I look forward to becoming active and getting to know people on this site. Have a great afternoon. DJ and I thank you.
Sweetsassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!