View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 04:41 AM   #81
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Well now I HAVE a situation, 3 houses to my left just took down their 6 foot high stockade fencing, I have a 3 foot high wire fence. 3 days ago I was on my deck and a falcon came from behind these house that have no more fences, now it's a straight run, it was 4 feet off the ground and 20 feet from where I was standing. My yard has a canopy of 150 foot high oak trees, there was no way a prey bird could swoop, grab and fly off. Now that these fences are gone it's a straight run for these birds, thank god I was outside and saw this. Although Cody weighs 12 pounds a prey bird could grab him, if Cody is to heavy and the bird releases him, the damage those talons would do could be fatal. So, the yard has been banned. I feel so bad because my little boy cry's to go to his yard and it is just to dangerous now, there is no way to put up netting, that day I sat for hours trying to figure a way for netting or stringing up cords so these birds cannot fly low to the ground when they get to my yard.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!